Monday, September 19, 2005

HNF Back to Stay

Wow,

I appreciate the comments and emails that I have received regarding this site. I have asked a select group of past and new contributors to start posting to this site. Some have accepted some declined. I want you all to know that this site will never censor anyone. We will still require that you use a moniker or put a name on your posts. Abusive comments posted under anonymous may be deleted at the discretion of the administrator. With that if there is anyone out there that thinks they have what it takes to join the HNF BlogPen give me an email. I don't need to know your real name, just give me some examples of your posting style and we will go from there.

PS. If the comment says deleted by author that means that whoever posted the comment deleted it themselves. If it says deleted by administrator it was deleted by the site.