Monday, September 19, 2005

The Point?

Visitors-

I have gotten such a mixed regard for this blog since registering my interest in seeing it live on. Some merely see it as another gossip rag, lacking the serious discussions we would all like to think we are capable of having. Some see it as a place to blow off steam while singing along to the durge of their paper-pushing bureaucratic jobs in Sacramento. Some love it. Many are confused by its recent demise.

I jumped in, perhaps overzealously, to agreeing to get back into active blogging for Hack n Flak because I saw it as an excellent porthole to the real goings on of the Capitol. Where I come from (Orange County), that's hard to come by without having legislative staffers on speed dial.

So, what will it be?

I could start divulging what I witnessed at the convention, or, I could give in to the harpies and let go of what was a great blog. To proceed with the former would be to assume that eventually Will would be able to enlist the contributions of other pundits. I don't aim to write for Hack n Flak forever, but only until the list of contributors is reconstituted. To proceed with the latter would take little work. To be frank, I don't really have the time for this.

It's up to you.

Yours in liberty,

SILENCE DOGOOD OC