Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stutzman v. McClellan battle royale

I don't know how many of you saw this on Drudge. I'm posting a link here: Miffed Schwarzenegger to snub Bush amid cash clash...

I think Rob has a height advantage on Scott. But on C-Span Scott looks like a pretty stout little badger. I bet he's got some good ol' fashion toughness. Someone call Don King. This is a fight to promote.

In the final analysis, I'm with Rob. It was really careless of the Bush team to come fundraising in California at this particular time. If he's only coming for the Air Force One exhibit at the Reagan Library, fine. If he's coming to poach, that aint cool.

I hope the deep pockets don't show.

UPDATE: Media guru Jon Fleischman already offered his thoughts on the matter (see: http://flashreport.org/commentary.php).