Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Real Chutzpah, but more than that.

While I am a Dem and probably disagree with her on just about everything, I like her guts! Janet seems to have some real chutzpah and will show the boys a thing or two.

That said, her candidacy and campaign doesn't seem to be only about chutzpah. Looks like she has some real support out there and is a serious contender.

In reality I know nothing about the internal Reep politics down there in the OC, but a friend of mine forwarded this to me and since I haven't seen it anywhere else I thought I'd post it. (Truth is, if I lived down there I would still support and vote for the Democrat - what can I say - I am a party girl)

You’re Cordially Invited to
Garden Grove Councilwoman Janet Nguyen’s
68th Assembly District Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser
with

Special Guest Speaker

THE HONORABLE SHARON RUNNER
Assemblywoman, 36th Assembly District
Assistant Republican Leader Assembly Caucus

at

Thursday, February 9, 2006
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Antonello Ristorante Restaurant
3800 Plaza Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704

Cost: $100 per person / $150 per couple

For more info, contact Valerie at cribariassoc@hotmail.com
or call (949) 939-7044
Friends of Janet Nguyen 2006, ID#1282281