Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Only Issue with the Flashreport

First let me start by saying that I love the Flashreport. It is one of the premiere GOP/political news/blog/commentary site in California.

I have only one problem with it - but maybe it is just reflective of the GOP in California - its contributors, with the exception of two females, is comprised of all white males. No Latinos, Asians or African Americans?

Now I know that us Dems believe that the California GOP, for the most part, is the party of the wealthy white male. That said, why not try harder to change that image?

Maybe my mind is just a little too progressive and left leaning.

Now I know that some of you are going to say that it would be more "racist" or "wrong" to include someone based on ethnicity or race. But, any of you experienced Hacks or Flaks know that perception is important in politics.

I do love the Flashreport and its commentary - I am just offering a non-Reep perspective. Keep it up boys. XO