Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wyman and Rexroad Not Friends?

So am I reading this post by the esteemed Matt Rexroad correctly when I interpret that he doesn't like Phil Wyman? XO

From CalRaces:

any one out there would like to fund an independent expenditure against Phil Wyman I will work for free. No retainer. No commissions. Nothing.

The resident of Bakersfield, Lancaster, Barstow, Hanford, Victorville, Tehachapi has taken out papers to run for McCarthy's seat. He just will not go away. I believe he is the most prominent person to lose for Assembly, Senate (2x), and Congress.

This would be my contribution to the people of California. One that will help every single man, woman, and child.

It would truly be public service.

Actually, the thought of Cameron Smyth and Phil Wyman serving in the Assembly together does make me laugh a little but not enough.